1. wHERE CAN I FIND OUT ABOUT THE AGENDA OR THE PRESENTATIONS AT THE CONFERENCE?
New this year: the Recovery 360 app! Download the EventsXD app from the Google Play Store or the App Store. Once you have the app, just search for Recovery 360 to have full access to all of the latest Recovery 360 information including the agenda, bios and maps. The selected presentations and agenda can also be found under the Presentations tab above.
2. wHERE CAN i FIND OUT WHO IS EXHIBITING AT THE CONFERENCE?
3. Can I reach the hilton by public transportation?
Yes. The 2nd Street stop on the Market-Frankford subway line is 4 blocks from the Hilton.
4. Is there parking available at the Hilton?
Yes. Self-parking at the Hilton garage is $15 for 12 hours or $39 overnight. Valet parking at the Hilton is $19 for 12 hours or $44 overnight. There is also metered street parking as well as multiple lots nearby.
5. If I plan to stay overnight, what are my options?
6. Where do I go when I arrive at the Hilton?
Take the escalator or elevator to the 2nd floor and head to the USS Olympia conference room. Inside will be the Registration Desk where you will receive your name badge, swag bag, and program book.
7. Will there be food or beverages provided at the conference?
Yes! We are providing breakfast and lunch options both days, as well as snacks during the mid-day breaks.
8. Where can I access handouts or copies of the presentations?
After the conference, we will be emailing all attendees a link to access handouts and presentations given throughout the conference.
9. I'm not very familiar with the location. can you provide any suggestions for things to do outside the conference?
Yes! We've put together a list of suggested local restaurants, coffee shops, and places to visit. Visit the Registration Desk in the USS Olympia conference room for a copy of the list.
10. Can I earn CE's at recovery 360?
Yes, up to 6 hours per day for a total of 12 hours are available for CE's, approved by both the NBCC and the Pennsylvania Psychological Association.
11. IF I HAVE ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS, WHO SHOULD I CONTACT?