1. wHERE CAN I FIND OUT ABOUT THE AGENDA OR THE PRESENTATIONS AT THE CONFERENCE?
2. wHERE CAN i FIND OUT WHO IS EXHIBITING AT THE CONFERENCE?
Exhibitor information is not yet available. Check back soon!
3. Can I reach the MARRIOTT by public transportation?
Septa's Manayunk/Norristown line is a 9-minute walk from the venue.
4. Is there parking available at the Marriott?
Yes! The Marriott offers an attached parking garage. Rates are $5 per day and $10 overnight.
5. If I plan to stay overnight, what are my options?
Recovery 360 offers a room block at the Marriott for $155 per night. More details coming soon!
6. Where do I go when I arrive at the Marriott?
Please enter through the front entrance and follow signage for the conference. We will be the only event taking place in the venue that day.
7. Will there be food or beverages provided at the conference?
Yes! Breakfast and lunch will be served both days, as well as snacks during breaks and complimentary coffee and tea all day each day.
8. Where can I access handouts or copies of the presentations?
After the conference, we will be emailing all attendees a link to access handouts and presentations given throughout the conference.
9. I'm not very familiar with the location. can you provide any suggestions for things to do outside the conference?
The Marriott is centrally located to many attractions, including downtown Philadelphia, the King of Prussia Mall, and Valley Forge National Historic Park. If you are looking to stay within the vicinity, Conshohocken has many great restaurants and bars, including Conshohocken Brewing Company, Brunch Everyday and Stone Rose.
10. Can I earn CEs at recovery 360?
Yes, up to 10 CEs will be offered for professionals in the behavioral healthcare field, including psychologists, social workers, and licensed professional counselors. More information will be posted soon!
11. If I have additional questions, who should I contact?